To get on the calendar is simple. Follow the instructions below and send the calendar info in the form below.
- Create a Gmail account.
- Next, create a Google Calendar for your tango events.
- Give us permissions to “VIEW” the calendar you created by sharing it with rustyacline at gmail dot com.
- Then we pick up the embed code and place it on this site.
- Every tango event you enter will be displayed in the calendar on the home page.
- The TucsonTango.com calendar is not for planning purposes. This is a calendar for events that are fully established and pre-planned.
- All events posted must have prices, addresses, dates and times.
All calendars on this site are maintained by the individual organizers. We try to be sure all events are valid and
current, in the end it is up to the individual organizer to keep their events current. This calendar is paid for and
maintained by Rusty Cline as a Tucson Tango Community service. All Argentine tango events are welcome here.
You can also list your special events on the side bar.
Send your pre-prepared ad copy and links and 250×250 .JPG images using the form below. Or to info at tucsontango dot com.
THIS IS A FREE SERVICE TO THE TUCSON TANGO COMMUNITY!!!
If you need help simply contact us using the form below!
In using the form below you agree to the following:
There will be no spamming allowed.
All postings will have dates, addresses, times and prices listed.
All events will be for Argentine in Tango only.
The posting party is responsible for accuracy of all events they post, please verify your postings for accuracy.
The use of negative, malicious wording or foul language will not be tolerated.
This is not a first come first serve events notice bulletin board.
This is not a planning calendar, it is for established and prepared events only.
Events not meeting the above criteria may be removed from the site or calendar.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Do I love you because you’re beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?
~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella~